Saturday, March 18, 2006

Depravity and its effects

Depravity.

I have always believed in it, but frankly I have three girls and well, I've kind of struggled because they are so cute.

Struggled that is until the other day.

We were flipping through the channels when we came across an ice-skating competition, and they actually wanted to watch.

It's reminded once again of my responsibility to train my children. So I'm using March Madness as an opportunity to help them learn the difference between right and wrong.

Watching basketball, right.

Watching ice-skating, that's just wrong.

1 comment:

Pastor Andy said...

Josh,

I just came across your site and have enjoyed reading. I have to admit we have had the same struggle in our home, we have finally convinced our girls that figure skating is something that is not right for boys to do.